Target Scanner Models
Note: An important notice on vulnerability for this software.
Target Operating Systems
- Windows® 7 Starter (32-bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Enterprise (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Ultimate (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Business (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Enterprise (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Ultimate (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (32-bit)
- Windows® XP Professional (32-bit)
The performance of rendering PDF files under the latest recommended system requirements for ScanSnap (CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher, memory size: 4 GB or more) has been improved.(*1)
|(*1)||When compared to the value obtained using ScanSnap Manager V4.2 or older and ScanSnap Organizer V3.2 or older.
This improvement rate is available when rendering PDF files less than 1 GB (Note: 1 GB of data is roughly equivalent to 813 sheets of color documents scanned using the "Best" image quality setting.)
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
ScanSnap Manager (V4.5L10) Setup Program
Be sure you log into Windows® as a user with administrator privileges.
Download "WinScanSnapManagerV45L10WW.exe" onto your hard drive.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
Execute the downloaded "WinScanSnapManagerV45L10WW.exe" file to start the update installation.
Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the fi-5110EOX Operator's Guide and fi-5110EOX Getting Started guide.