You must first cut the articles you want to scan from sources like these. You may experience the following problems when you scan an article clipping:
- Multi-feeding: two or more sheets of paper may be fed into the scanner at the same time.
- Skewed images: Since newspaper / magazine cutouts tend not to be perfectly square or rectangular in shape, scanning them often creates skewed images.
- Paper jams: Documents may slip or become jammed inside the scanner's ADF
It is recommended that you use ScanSnap Carrier Sheet when you scan scrapped documents like newspaper or magazine articles.
For more details about the ScanSnap Carrier Sheet, please refer the following section.
- ScanSnap Carrier Sheet specifications
- FAQ related to the ScanSnap Carrier sheet
* Copyrighted materials (such as articles, magazines, essays, books, photos and music) may not be duplicated without permission from the copyright owner.