To save scanned images as searchable PDF files, change the specific profile settings by the procedure shown below.
You can only create a searchable PDF when the document type is set as "Documents".
- Open the [Edit profiles] window.
- Select the profile you want to change.
- Select [PDF (*.pdf)] for [File format] in [Scan settings].
- Click the [Option] button to display the [PDF file option] window.
- For [Searchable PDF files], select the [Convert to Searchable PDF] checkbox.
(Select the model name of the ScanSnap at the top of the page)