Yes, you can modify in the [ScanSnap Manager - Book Image Viewer] dialog.
On the window that appears after a book is scanned, select [Correct and save double-page spread documents such as books and magazines] and click the [Check/Correct] button.
The [ScanSnap Manager - Book Image Viewer] dialog box appears. Select the page for filling in captured fingers in [Final image].
For details, refer to Masking Fingers Captured in a Scanned Image in the "Correcting the Scanned Images (For SV600)" on the Basic Operation Guide.
Here are some hints for masking fingers captured in a scanned image:
- When a whole finger captured in a scanned image is not detected, drag the white dot line to align to outline the shape of the finger.
- A finger's outline may not be detected properly depends on where you click. (It is especially difficult to detect properly if you click the white part at the tip of the nail.) In that case, click a different point.
- Hold down white or monochromatic margin space that is at least 5 mm apart from the text or an image.
- In the ScanSnap setup dialog box, select "Color" from [Color mode] in the [scanning] tab.
- The less length of finger is captured, the better. Recommended length is 1 cm or less.