- How do I use ScanSnap Home on a new or different computer?
- Which software should I install?
- Note for using ScanSnap or ScanSnap applications on macOS Sierra
- How can I install ScanSnap Home on a computer?
- The [Agree] button on the end-user license agreement does not become available and I cannot download ScanSnap Home.
- A ScanSnap application cannot be uninstalled.
- ScanSnap is occasionally not connected to a computer via Wi-Fi.
- How do I connect my ScanSnap via Wi-Fi?
- Why my mobile device cannot connect to ScanSnap iX100?
- Can I connect ScanSnap and the computer via Wi-Fi without using a wireless access point? (Can I use ad-hoc mode?)
- I am asked to permit Keychain Access to access the information stored in my keychain when I run the ScanSnap Manager (for Mac) on my Mac. What should I do?
- The iX100 does not switch to Access Point Connect mode automatically (The wireless mode does not change automatically).
- How do I use my ScanSnap with a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet?
- The mobile device is disconnected soon after connected wirelessly.
- After reinstalling ScanSnap Connect Application, previously scanned files are no longer in [File List]. (Android)
- When I transfer documents scanned in "Excellent mode" and other large data files to my mobile Apple device, their thumbnail and preview images appear blank.
- When I sync documents scanned in "Excellent mode" and other large data files with an application on my mobile Apple device, the application fails to open.
- I cannot open the "Scan to Mobile - Basic" dialog box. (The "Scan to Mobile" dialog box displays.)
- I found PDF images are blurred.
- Profiles are not displayed on the touch screen.
- The ScanSnap does not turn on.
- I don't know where images are saved.
- Unable to connect to ScanSnap Cloud so images cannot be saved.
- The colors in the image are strange.